Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job Title: Assistant Marine Supervisor
Country or Region Malaysia
Job Description What you will be doing:
• Supervise and provide daily oversight of marine operations.
• Ensure safety and compliance with local Laws and Company standards and
procedures of all contractor vessels.
• Conduct assessment, audits and investigations.
• Ensure full compliance with all aspects of Company controls and operations
• Plan and conduct Company’s safety programs, including field trips to monitor
offshore vessels/crew performance and safety.
• Steward fuel consumption of vessels chartered to the Company.
• Conduct Safety Meetings and assist the Marine Supervisor to achieve
stewardship of marine safety standards / performance.
• Market research, vessel evaluation and contracting support for vessel service procurement.
• Manage and steward the marine vessel contracts.
What you should have:
• Class 1 Certificate of Competency (Master or Marine Engineer) or equivalent.
• Broad-based knowledge of offshore operations including vessel audits.
• Ability to analyze information, probe for clarity, produce solutions, make
judgment and think systematically.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to multi-task, high integrity, professionalism, work under pressure and
strong initiatives to deliver.
• Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
Office Location (City) AP-MYL – Kemaman Supply Base
Deadline: 29th September 2013